Carrissa A. Cleavinger
Areas of Practice
Mrs. Cleavinger represents individuals and businesses in development, construction, leasing, financing, acquisition, and disposition of all types of real estate including single family homes, developments, farms and ranches and large commercial projects.
Mrs. Cleavinger has represented a number of dairy operations that have relocated to West Texas and is familiar with the wide range of issues which must be addressed in dairy projects including environmental compliance, financing and 1031 exchange issues. She has represented both borrowers and lenders in complex financing for large commercial real estate projects. Additionally, she assists clients with entity formation, wills, probate and estate planning.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Shareholder in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Texas (1991) U. S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Member: Real Estate, Probate and Trust section
- Past Member, Women in the Profession Committee of the State Bar of Texas
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- South Plains Trust and Estate Council
- Bailey County Attorney, 1995-2001
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Texas Tech University B.A., cum laude, 1982
- Muleshoe Rotary Club (current member)
- Muleshoe Rotary Club (past director)