Areas of Practice
Mrs. Miller practices primarily in the areas of wills and trusts; tax law; estate planning and probate administration; estate and gift tax return preparation; real estate; and general business.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Associate in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Texas (1996)
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas, 1997
- State Bar of Texas
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- South Plains Trust and Estate Council
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1996
- Tarleton State University, B.B.A., summa cum laude, 1992