W.J. (Dub) Wade, Jr.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Wade practices primarily in the areas of commercial litigation and creditors rights. The majority of his time is spent representing financial institutions, credit providers, businesses and individuals in contested matters involving their business endeavors. In addition, each year Mr. Wade is retained to represent clients in real estate litigation, estate and trust disputes, and select personal injury matters.
While the firm recognizes the value in resolving a dispute without formal litigation, there are occasions where the judicial process is the appropriate avenue to thoroughly address the issues at hand. To that end, Mr. Wade has represented clients in federal court, bankruptcy court, and state courts throughout Texas and New Mexico.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Shareholder in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Texas (1992)
- State of New Mexico (1993)
- U.S. District Courts, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Law Clerk, 5th Judicial District, State of New Mexico, 1992-1993
- Assistant Attorney General, Texas, 1993-1995
- Assistant District Attorney, 1995-1998
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association (President 2002 – 2003)
- Lubbock County Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2002 – 2003, presented by the Lubbock County Bar Asssociation
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J. D. 1992
- Texas A&M University, B.A. 1989