Areas of Practice
Mr. Birkenfeld practices primarily in the areas of real estate; wills and trusts; oil and gas; estate planning and probate administration; and general business and commercial law.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Associate in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice: State Bar of Texas (2021)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University (2021)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: Summa cum laude; Order of the COIF
- Texas A&M University (2018)
- Master’s in Science of Accounting in the Tax Technology Track
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting GPA
Honors & Awards
- Top Grade Awards: Income Tax, Business Entities, Contracts & Torts; Research Assistant and Tech Law Tutor for Professor Bryan Camp
- 2021 recipient of the Edward R. Smith and Norton Baker Tax Award