Jennifer White Steward
Areas of Practice
Jennifer White Steward practices primarily in the area of family law. Ms. Steward worked in the San Antonio legal community for over 25 years. Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Ms. Steward began her career as a senior paralegal, law clerk and law firm manager. During her tenure as a paralegal and law firm manager, Ms. Steward developed a passion for the law and attended St. Mary’s University School of Law. After graduating wither her Juris Doctor, Ms. Steward continued her legal career as an attorney working with the great Arthur Augustine. In 2015, Ms. Steward opened her own law practice.
Ms. Steward joined Field Manning Stone Aycock P.C. in 2022 and has continued to advocate for clients in high-conflict family law cases. Ms. Steward is experienced in representing clients in divorces, including those involving member of the armed forces and same-sex couples, establishing child custody orders, grandparent rights cases, and child support matters. She additionally has experience with military retirement issues.
When she is not in the office, Ms. Steward enjoys spending time with her husband Trevor, her three children, and her dog Enzo. She also enjoys sports, especially basketball.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Associate in the firm of Field Manning Stone Aycock P.C.
- State Bar of Texas, Member (2011)
- Lubbock Bar Association
- Judson Youth Sports Foundation, Board of Director and Treasurer
- Western District of Texas, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association – Military Law Section
- San Antonio Bar Association – Family Law Section
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, 2011
- 1L Moot Court Competition, Double Octa Finalist
- Larry G. Hyden Mock Trial Competition, Two-Time Quarter Finalist
- Renna and Jeff Embry Mock Trial Competition, Quarter Finalist
- Student Attorney with The Center for Legal and Social Justice
- Wayland Baptist University, San Antonio, Texas, B.S., Business Administration 2006
- San Antonio College, San Antonio, Texas, A.A., Business Administration, 2004
- Texas Careers, San Antonio, Texas, Paralegal Certificate, 1999
- Texas Tech University, General Education, Fall 1996
Publications and Presentations
- When Your Ex Spouse Does You Wrong (with Gary A. Beahm), Extreme Family Law Makeover VIII 2010, San Antonio Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Best Practices For Drafting Documents (with Lauren A. Williams), Texas Advanced paralegal Seminar 2016, State Bar of Texas – Paralegal Division